The following is a list of upcoming appearances!
If you have an event you would like Renná to be a part of, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Sunday, September 23rd, 2018 at 11:00 am
Ignatius Jesuit Centre- Reading on the Farm
Author and entertainer, Renná Bruce will be presenting "Jazlyn J and a Thoughtful Thursday" - a live to screen story presentation, along with some fantastic games, prizes and giveaways. Join in the fun and find out more about the Jazlyn J Kindness Campaign. It all starts at 11:00 am!
Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 at 11:00 am
Puslinch Public Library, Puslinch, Ontario
Join us for an interactive visit with Renná Bruce, author of the “Jazlyn J” series about a spunky seven-year old who explores and learns about new things with every book. There will be games, prizes and even a craft! Please register with the branch at 29 Brock Road South in Puslinch.
Thursday, October 19th, 2018 at 10:30 am
Mount Forest Public Library, Mount Forest, Ontario
Join us for an interactive visit with Renná Bruce, author of the “Jazlyn J” series about a spunky seven-year old who explores and learns about new things with every book. There will be games, prizes and even a craft! Please register at the branch in Mount Forest.
FREE JAZLYN J STICKERS!
Do you text your friends and family? Your kids? Download the Jazlyn J sticker app today!
Buy the stickers in the iTunes store!
Access Stickers in iMessage:
1. Open Messages App
2. Tap App Store icon on the left hand side next to the Camera icon to open the apps drawer
3. Sticker Pack icon should appear in your iMessage App Drawer
4. Swipe left or right over the app drawer at the bottom until you find the sticker pack
5. Select the pack and start sharing!
Access Keyboard Extension:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard…
3. Select the keyboard you want to add
4. Select added Keyboard and "Allow Full Access" — We DO NOT track personal information or see what you type as our keyboards only contain sticker assets
Download the stickers on the EmojiTap app! EmojiTap is available for download on the Google Play store.
Access Stickers in EmojiTap:
1. Open EmojiTap
2. Tap the "+" icon on the bottom bar to open the Sticker Store, and purchase the Jazlyn J Stickers.
3. Once stickers are downloaded, they will appear in a tab on the bottom bar.
4. Click the tab, select the sticker you wish to send and messaging platform, and send it!
Don't forget to share the kindness you see or do on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Use the hashtag #JJKindnessCampaign and show us how much good there is in the world!
Please note that dates and times are subject to change. Please call the venue to confirm.